If you are receiving repeat medication you should have a green counterfoil to your prescription that lists all the items. If you do not have a list, our receptionists will be happy to print one off for you.
You can order repeats in a number of ways:
- By Hand - drop your repeat slip in at reception with the required items clearly marked. If the surgery is closed use the letter box to the right of the main door.
- By Post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By Telephone - call the prescription line on 0191 236 5805 (Open 10:00 - 12:30 & 14:00 to 15:30)
- Automated telephone system- You will need a PIN [provided by Reception] to access
Please note telephone calls may be recorded
- By Fax - to 0191 236 7619
- Online – follow the link at the top of this page (you must be registered to use this service)
A GP will review your records every 6 months, when your medication review date has past. You may be asked to come in and have a medication review at this time, but this is often not required if you maintain your appointments for your health reviews in the practice.